Skip to main content

food with a unique combination

Who does not need to eat? All need to eat, because by eating will provide energy for the body to activity. The desire to eat arises when someone is hungry and usually when very hungry, all the food will taste good. different with favorite food,even when not hungry you will still eat it. If I am asked what my favorite foods are, I will answer "everything with cheese".

Cheese is one product of milk that has undergone fermentation so that it hardens. cheese has a sweet and savory taste, so it has a lot of fans. Cheese have many variety and from all types of cheese has a great benefit for the body because of its content.

I can not say much about this, because this is the perception between the food being hits but the spicy taste that does not suit my taste, with the addition  cheese that i like. Because of this I think, what if I experiment with adding cheese to some foods.

 The food trending in pontianak is a ayam geprek, ayam geprek is easy to find because a lot of  ayam geprek stall, with a cheap price,its very fitting for students. In some ayam geprek stalls have a level system in this food, for spicy lovers will certainly choose the hottest level.

At one time Im invited by my friend to eat at an ayam geprek stall in jl. sepakat 2, in the geprek q'te. At that moment, my eyes were focused on a unique menu of ayam geprek mozarella. There is also a menu of ayam geprek keju, ayam geprek with a sprinkling of grated cheese on top. its hard for me to choose because I really like cheese. After some considerations, I finally chose the ayam geprek mozarella.


While waiting for the food to come we enjoyed the drinks we ordered, I chose mineral water because I want to live healthy. The food came. The usual mozarella cheese I have encountered in pizza or lasagna is now above the ayam geprek. It does not disappointing, a crispy mix of chicken with mozarella texture gives its own sensation when chewed. The taste of cheese makes the flavor is not too tasty when eaten, this is very fitting for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Submission 1

[english] Someone hobby that collect goods called collectors, a collector usually has a collection of goods with a very large number and willing to spend a lot to add the collection. even some who spend above-average costs to get a collection of items that are scarce or limited edition. Goods that can be in the collection very much like miniature car, miniature plane, miniature motor, etc. Some even collect unique items such as bottles, padlocks, scrap paper and many other collections. It all depends on the taste of a collector to choose what items will be in the collection according to his favorite. I also have collectibles, but I can not be called a collector because the amount is still under ten pieces. The goods I collect are gunpla or arguably gundam plastic model. The reason I collect gunpla other than because I like something like robot, also because there is a loneliness for me in the assembly process. Many of my friends say that such a thing is a kid's hobby, of