Skip to main content

About me





Hi everybody...  let me introduce myself


My name is Varrel Aumilean Ramansya, you can call me Varrel. I was born on sintang, on 6 january 2000. I am son of Mahyansah and Tuti Endrawati,  i have a little brother  his name is Raffa Radilla Ramansya. My father born in sanggau on 5 july 1971, his job is accountan on an company. My mother born in sintang on 12 february 1978, her job is nurse at clinic. Then my little brother born in sanggau on 12 july 2009, he still study at elementary school on sekadau.

About my educatuion history, i was study in bhayangkari’s kindergarden on 2004 then i continued to elementary school no.1 sekadau hilir from 2005 and graduated on 2011. For junior high school i was a student of Junior High School no.1 sekadau hilir from 2011 and graduated 2014. For senior high school i choose a school from outside sekadau, in kuburaya at Taruna Bumi Khatulistiwa Senior High School. When i study in Taruna, i get a unforgetable memories and experience. I register in Taruna on 2014 and i was graduated this year, to be exact on 2017.

After graduate i want to continue my education at majoring in architecture, sadly i was failed on test then i was planning to try in next year. But my parrent told me for register in university this year. So i take the test of UNTAN in majoring in Economic. Then why i choose Economic because my father occupation in economic section, and his was my inspiration and motivate me to study at majoring in economic. After graduated in UNTAN, my plan is to working on the company same as my father.



That’s all about me. Thanks for your attention. Thank you very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video Submission 1

[english] Someone hobby that collect goods called collectors, a collector usually has a collection of goods with a very large number and willing to spend a lot to add the collection. even some who spend above-average costs to get a collection of items that are scarce or limited edition. Goods that can be in the collection very much like miniature car, miniature plane, miniature motor, etc. Some even collect unique items such as bottles, padlocks, scrap paper and many other collections. It all depends on the taste of a collector to choose what items will be in the collection according to his favorite. I also have collectibles, but I can not be called a collector because the amount is still under ten pieces. The goods I collect are gunpla or arguably gundam plastic model. The reason I collect gunpla other than because I like something like robot, also because there is a loneliness for me in the assembly process. Many of my friends say that such a thing is a kid's hobby, of

food with a unique combination

Who does not need to eat? All need to eat, because by eating will provide energy for the body to activity. The desire to eat arises when someone is hungry and usually when very hungry, all the food will taste good. different with favorite food,even when not hungry you will still eat it. If I am asked what my favorite foods are, I will answer "everything with cheese". Cheese is one product of milk that has undergone fermentation so that it hardens. cheese has a sweet and savory taste, so it has a lot of fans. Cheese have many variety and from all types of cheese has a great benefit for the body because of its content. I can not say much about this, because this is the perception between the food being hits but the spicy taste that does not suit my taste, with the addition  cheese that i like. Because of this I think, what if I experiment with adding cheese to some foods.  The food trending in pontianak is a ayam geprek, ayam geprek is easy to find because a lot of  ayam